The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Hohenwald is accepting applications for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Instructor at the Maury County Instructional Service Center in Mount Pleasant.
A PDF of this job posting can be obtained here:
An application can be obtained here:
For consideration, qualified applicants should submit a detailed resume, post-secondary certificate/diploma in Industrial Maintenance, license/certificates, college transcripts and application including qualifications and salary requirements to: TCAT Hohenwald, Attn: Human Resources, 813 West Main St, Hohenwald, TN 38462. Review of applications will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Employment applications are available at the TCAT Hohenwald campus and through the link above.
TCAT-H is an EOE/AA/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution Accredited with the Council on Occupational Education
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Hohenwald does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age status as a protected veteran, or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Randy Young, Vice President, TCAT-Hohenwald, 813 West Main, Hohenwald, TN 38462, phone 931-796-5351 X128, email email@example.com or via this webpage: www.tcathohenwald.edu.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical Diploma or Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field required. Certifications in the maintenance field a plus (AWS, NCCER, NIMS).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years successful work experience in the Industrial Maintenance field.
- Evidence of potential ability in instruction. Prior teaching experience preferred.
- Evidence of proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Teach all phases of Industrial Maintenance Technology and manage rotation of students that includes instruction in mechanical maintenance, hydraulic systems, gearboxes, electric motors, predictive and preventative maintenance, variable frequency drives, electronics, motor control and fluid power, PLCs, robotics, commercial/residential wiring and welding.
- Assist in recruitment and job placement of students.
- Must be willing to remain current in the field by participating in professional development activities.
- Monitor, grade, and evaluate individual students’ progress.
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry.
- Possess the communication/computer skills necessary to be an effective instructor.
- Show evidence of good character, organizational skills and mature attitude.
- Participate in facility maintenance.